When login into N2000 BMS Data Center, it prompt an error and the backup and upgrade operation can not be perform.
Error prompt of "MDP File Not File", see attached figure.
1. Please login into the N2000 server.
2. Close the Data Center client windows first that gives you the problem.
3. Please login into server and check the existence file of (mdp.xml) in the path of ...n2000/client/style/defaultstyle/conf/dc/
4. If the file is not exist in the above path, please upload the attached file (mdp.xml) into the same directory >> ...n2000/client/style/defaultstyle/conf/dc/
5. Then, restart the Data Center in the System Monitor.
6. Finally, the N2000 Data Center able to function properly.
The missing mdp.xml that cause the error prompt message. The mdp.xml file is missing from the directory of ...n2000/client/style/defaultstyle/conf/dc/