OSN 6800 version is V100R004C04SPC800; the FIU boards are TN13FIU, and the OSC board(SC1/SC2) is also installed. The NMS version is U2000V100R001SPC003. When the physical line fiber between two TN13FIU boards is disconnected, the logical
fiber on NMS cannot become red.
The current OSN 6800 version is V100R004C04SPC800, and NMS is U2000V100R001 SPC003. The OSC board and amplifier board are installed behind TN13FIU
board. The logical fiber should have become red when the line fiber is disconnected if the logical fibers between OSC board and TN13FIU board and those between
amplifier board and TN13FIU board are connected correctly:
1. The logical fibers between FIU and OSC board (between FIU-TM/RM and SC1/SC2 -TMx/RMx).
2. The logical fibers between FIU and amplifier board (between FIU-TC/RC and OA-IN/OUT)
Be sure that the connection of logical fibers are the same as that of physical fibers. After having created the logical fibers correctly, the logical line fiber can become
red when the physical line fiber is disconnected.
1.In the current NESOFT, TN11FIU and TN12FIU can detect optical power, and supports to report MUT_LOS alarm; TN13FIU cannot detect optical power and does
not support to report MUT_LOS alarm directly.
2. For OSN 6800 version lower than V100R005, TN13FIU supports to report OTS_LOS alarm. OTS_LOS alarm is a compound alarm from both OSC_LOS alarm of
OSC board and MUT_LOS alarm of amplifier. For OSN 6800 V100R005 or higher, TN13FIU supports to report MUT_LOS.
3. U2000V100R001SPC003 and T2000V200R008SPC005 support to make the logical fiber turn red according the OTS_LOS alarm or the MUT_LOS alarm of
TN13FIU when the physical line fiber is disconnected.
4. For OSN 6800 version lower than V100R005, and if the OSC board and amplifier board are installed after TN13FIU board, the logical fiber can become red when
the physical line fiber is disconnected. For the OSN 6800 V100R005 or higher version, no matter whether OSC board or amplifier board is installed after TN13FIU
board, the logical fiber can become red when the physical line fiber is disconnected.