1. Issue the following commands to equipment:
2. The alarm is cleared after the cold reset on the SCC board. If the EFI2 and EFI1 boards are displayed in the query result of physical boards, the type of physical boards is consistent with that of logical boards.
1. The type of physical boards is inconsistent with that of logical boards. On the OptiX OSN8800, slot 37 always houses the EFI2 board and slot 38 always houses the EFI1 board. The two boards cannot be interchanged because they are different in size.
2. Logical boards are incorrectly configured on the U2000. The slots 37 and 38 on the OptiX OSN8800 are fixed slots. Logically, they can only house the EFI2 and EFI1 boards respectively.
3. The DIP switches and jumpers malfunction and faults cannot be rectified after a cold reset.
4. On the U2000, the query result of physical boards is as follows:
5. On the U2000, the query result of the manufacturer information is as follows:
1. The architecture of the OptiX OSN8800 and OptiX OSN9560 is the same, but their application scenarios are different. With powerful grooming capability at the electrical layer, the OptiX OSN8800 is used as the electrical-layer WDM equipment. The OptiX OSN8800 is used as OCS equipment.
2. In this case, the OptiX OSN8800 is mistakenly considered as the OptiX OSN9560 used as the OCS equipment. Slot 37 of the OptiX OSN9560 always houses the SEI2 board and slot 38 always houses the SEI1 board. On the U2000, however, the OptiX OSN8800I is configured. Therefore, the EFI2 and EFI1 boards can only be housed in slots 37 and 38 respectively.
3. For details on the commands, see the following attachment.