After search the trail, In “WDM Trail management" , the quantity of Client trail is double than the actual quantity in current network.
1. in NE management, Confirm whether some board XC-Connection configuration is incorrect. If the configuration is incorrect, modify the XC-Connection speed.
2. if the configuration is correct, Then re-upload the NE data to NM. then research the trail.
1. the most possible reason is the speed is not consistent between two end of Client trail. In this case, the speed level is GE, the other end is STM-16. The network configuration can reference the attachment "Fiber Connect.JPG";
2. the method of trail searching is serch by layer; Searching the fast speed level XC-connection first, Then for low speed level. Like:
A. First search the left GE XC-connection trail, It leads the trail is end at the "IN" port of right board--->Form two client trail: client1(TX1--IN) and client2(TX2--IN).
B. Then search the right STM16 XC-connection trail, the GE client1 as server level, It form two trails: client3 (TX1--RX1) and client4(TX2--RX2)
therefore, due to different speed on the two end, the Client trail is ended at "IN/OUT" port, The redundant two client trails has been created.
If the configuration for the speed at two end is correct(both two end XC-Connect are GE), Then it will form two correctly trail (TX1--RX1) and (TX2--RX2).
1. We need understand the method of WDM trail first.
2. Understanding the difference between service trail and client trail.