Country O has ME60 version V100R006C05SPC600, customer configured idle cut 120 10 under certain domain to make user offline when this user's traffic under 10k continuously within 120 minutes. but when user offline only within 10 minutes.
1. execute "display aaa offline-record" to check the reason of user offline, found the reason indeed is idle cut, excluded possible reason1.
2. check current-configuration of ME60, the idle cut configuration is correct, excluded the possible reason2.
3. collect user trace information and check, found radius server distributed "idle timeout" attribute to this user: [Idle-Timeout(28)], which means if the user's traffic is lower than 10k for 600 seconds(10 minutes) it will be cut.
4. push customer to change the radius server idle cut setting and test again, the problem solved.
The possible reason could be as below:
1. the user offline is not caused by idle cut, may have other reasons.
2. idle cut parameter value wrongly configured.
3. Radius distributed different idle cut value to users.
When configure idle cut on ME60, neither of the two parameters' value can be 0, or else this idle cut configuration won't be applied to service.