Due to the NE is GNE, customer modified the IP address configuration of SSQ2CXL16 board.But customer want to cancel this GNE now, and found can't set the IP
address to default configuration: IP address change together with ID changing.
1. Pull out the SSQ2CXL16 board, record the current status of the DIP switches of SW1(Please find the SW1 detailed location in the attachment);
2. Switch the DIP switches of SW1 to "1111", then insert to the subrack;
3. 10 minutes later, pull out the board again, switch the DIP switches of SW1 to previous status, then insert to the subrack;
4. After the board was online, reload the version software(NE software,FPGA, Extended BIOS) to the SSQ2CXL16 board;
5. Then the IP address of SSQ2CXL16 board will change automatically with ID changing.
1. The IP address configuration of SCC board couldn't change after configured the IP address manually;
2. If you want to set the IP address to default configuration, you should erase all the system parameters of SCC board.
DIP Switches and Jumpers are used for the debugging purpose and maintenance. It is not necessary to set the DIP switches during deployment, otherwise it will
affect the boards.