U2000 V100R002C01CP0201 with IP domain installed components had a problem when a device was deleted from U2000 and some time later this device has a different IP address and it was discovered or manually added to U2000 using the new IP address; Telnet/Stelnet parameters were configured but U2000 could not synchronize NE data, after opening NE Explorer for this device there was a message "Adding a device...", then click OK on this message, System Information is displayed but Board Information and Interface Information were not displayed although query button was clicked, information could not be queried. Neither it was possible to create fibers from / to this device.
To solve the problem very quickly i had to follow this steps:
1. Log into U2000 System Monitor.
2. In Process Monitor Tab, click on Router NE Manager_9932 Process.
3. Right Click on it and select "Stop the Process" option.
4. Wait for it stops, the green arrow at left side of process change to red circle with a S inside.
5. Right Click on it and select "Start the Process" option.
6. Wait for it starts succesfully, the red circle with a S inside at left side of process change to green arrow.
7. On U2000 client synchronize NE data of newly added device, it must complete succeded.
8. Open NE Explorer and query for Board Information and Interface Information, this information must be displayed.
This is because task id has been using out, it is a problem already solved in U2000 V100R002C01SPC003.