There is A-B sites have a 130 km of distance between them, the N3SL16 Board of both site passes for a BA for transmission. The transmission between these two sites
performs a great quantity of errors.
The optical performance with the count option displays several errors.
1. The measurements on the fiber indicated that the optical power was in the working range.
2. At the moment to set a fiber loop the errors did not disappear.
3. The BA board was replaced but the errors did not disappear
4. Both SSN3SL16 were replaced but the errors did not disappear.
5. Upgraded the FPGA version solved the problem, upgrade a FPGA with a later version of 200 solved the problem
1, The attenuation on the large is too large.
2, The transmission distance is too large so performance degradation causes the error.
3, BA faulty .
4, Once of the SSN3SL16 is faulty