When the U2000 client is installed in CAU mode, http://X.X.X.X:8080/cau
can be opened successfully but a message indicating the failure to start the application is displayed after Install is clicked.
1. The N2000 client is installed on the computer to be installed with the U2000 client.
2. The OS is Windows OS.
A message indicating the failure to start the application is displayed.
1. Connect the computer to another NMS server. The client can be installed in CAU mode successfully. It can be determined that the OS running the computer functions properly.
2. Install the U2000 client on another computer. The U2000 can be installed in CAU mode successfully, indicating that the U2000 server functions properly.
3. Compare the two computers. The computer where the U2000 client can be installed successfully is not installed with the N2000 client previously. Therefore, it is suspected that the U2000 client conflicts with the N2000 client. Remove the N2000 client from the computer. The fault, however, persists.
4. View installation failure details. The message "JAR resources in JNLP are not signed by same certificate" is displayed. It can be determined that the Java resource for installing the previous N2000 client is different from the current Java resource. Delete the cache file of the Java resource from the current system and install the U2000 client in CAU mode. The U2000 client is installed in CAU mode successfully.
Delete the following directories:
1. %userprofile%/Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache
2. %allusersprofile%/cache (no processing is required if this directory does not exist)
1. The OS is defective.
2. The U2000 software is defective.
3. Java resources are inconsistent.