1. Check performance monitoring settings on the U2000 on site. It is found that 15-minute and 24-hour performance monitoring are set for NEs.
2. Query the performance of the PTN 950 on the U2000. It is found that all performance events of the EF8F board are displayed in the current performance.
3. Other PTN 950s also use the EF8F board. Query the performance of these PTN 950s on the U2000. The performance events of the EF8F board on these PTN 950s are displayed in the current performance. It can be determined that the EF8F board functions properly.
4. Query relevant documents and confirm that performance data in the optical power management window of the U2000 is the same as the current performance. The optical power can be queried in the optical power management window by means of the current performance.
5. After confirmation, the optical power management of the EF8F board does not match the current performance on the U2000. As a result, the optical power of the EF8F board is not displayed in the optical power management window. The EF8F board is to be added to the optical power management window in later U2000 versions to resolve the issue.