Historical data and data in the coordinate chart about real-time performance statistics of port bandwidth are displayed as NA (see Screenshot 1 in the attachment).
1. View the performance statistics instance. It is found that the instance is in the running state (see Screenshot 2 in the attachment).
2. Check time settings on the device and U2000. It is found that their time settings are the same.
3. After confirmation with R&D engineers in the HQ, if a device is added to the U2000 over SNMPv1, the performance monitoring instance of the U2000 fails to collect interface performance data. Interface performance data can be transmitted to the U2000 successfully only when SNMPv2 or SNMPv3 is used.4. Change SNMPv1 to SNMPv2. The fault is rectified.
1. The performance monitoring instance fails to run properly.
2. Time settings on the device and U2000 are different.
3. Other settings are improper.