This problem is currently occurring on U2000 V100R002C01SPC003 CP0302. When user create service using the E2E SDH function. The creation fails and the output message is "Conflict of timeslots".
1) Create service using E2E function, select source and sink enable and apply the creation failed as seen below. Error Message: Conflict of timeslots.
2) When select "set route timeslot" to change the VC12 timeslots where conflict occur, the same problem re occur.
3) Checking the NE explorer --> SDH service configuration --> I find the VC12 is already cross connected but still the NMS function allow the use of this for route computation.
4) Upload the configurations for the NE which have the conflict under Configuration --> NE configuration data management and re try.
5) Another work arond is to change the VC4 when select "set route timeslot"
6) there is a bug and will be resolved U2000 V100R002C01SPC004 patch.