This case is based on U2000 V100R002C01SPC003 Solaris version and other versions including T2000. When user try to create the service using E2E trail creation method, it fail numerous times with prompt "Conflict of timeslots".
1. Confirm if the timeslot which fails to create is discrete. IF this is the scenario then proceed to step 2.
2. Login to U2000 Solaris, open the nmlsdh.cfg file using text editor located at server\nml\nmlsdh\conf\cfg\nmlsdh.cfg
3. Locate and edit the command line #|Whether to using slots used by discrete services when create trail 0:using, 1:not using bConsiderDiscreteServiceSlot=0 (Change this variable to 1)
4. Save and exit the text file and the solaris terminal.
5. Start system monitor and login. Locate and restart only one process: nml_sdh only.
6. Login to U2000 client and check if service creation has higher success rate.
For scenario where the creation fails due to conflict of timeslots. Check NE explorer --> SDH service configuration -- > locate the timeslot and see if it is discrete. If its discrete than the E2E function is allowed to select timeslots that are already used by discrete services in the route computation of new services.
Note that the discrete service must be cleared from the NM because they are a risk to the network. This method is can only be used to gain more time to clear the discrete service. This cfg file is not open to the customer. By applying this method, It will allow the customer to create services with better success rate and satisfaction while Huawei engineer can focus to clear the discrete service without too much pressure.