In an FTTC network, the OLT is connected to a UA5000 using the EP1A board for upstream transmission. In MA5680T R62, how to upgrade EP1A by CLI?
On the MA5680T, use TFTP to enter the loading command. For details, see the following:
1. In the diagnose mode, load the upgrade file to EPBA.
MA5680T(diagnose)%%ONT load info program H801EPBA.lma tftp 192.168.0.2
2. Select EP1A to be upgraded.
MA5680T(diagnose)%%ONT load select 0/8 1 9
3. Run the loading command to load the upgrade file.
MA5680T(diagnose)%%ONT load start
Different from R105, R62 does not support the Load starts and Load complete alarms or a command for querying the loading state.
4. Wait for upgrade and check whether the upgrade is successful.
You can run the following command to query the upgrade progress.
MA5680T(diagnose)%%display ONT-load select 0/8 1 9
5. Run the following command to stop the upgrade.
MA5680T(diagnose)%%ONT load stop
6. Reset the board and then run the following command to query the version.
MA5680T(config-if-epon-0/8)#display ont version 1 9