National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
IMS version 8.0
ATS 9900 V100R003
While I was doing testing for TONE Playing on a new installed IMS system, I found that I was able to hear announcement for “ call rejected” case, but no tone was played for “ no answer from user” case.
I was unable to hear any announcement when Party A calls Party B and Party B does not pick up call, phone keeps ringing until time out.
1. Collected trace information on ATS and CSCF and read trace.
2. Compared this trace with first scenario in which announcement was perfect i.e “ call rejected” scenario.
3. During comparison I found in trace on ATS that in “ No answer “ case, ATS was not sending any message to MRFC for tone playing.
4. Opened message 408 REQUEST TIMEOUT noted the value of parameter “cause” which was 19.
5. Run following command on ATS to check whether there is any tone defined against cause=19 and found empty results.
6. LST CVTOTID: CVAL=19; (results were empty) which means that there was no tone configured for the case in which called party does not give answer, so I adopted following procedure to configure it.
7. Ran LST MRFTONE:; command on ATS to check TONE ID for case “no answer from user”.
8. Ran following command on ATS to configure tone for “ no answer from user “ case.
9. ADD CVTOTID: CVAL=65534, CVREA=19, POSIT=65534, TONEID=XXX, TGP=65534;
10. Tone was ok after running this command.
Analysis of signaling trace on ATS, CSC and MRFP.
Understand signling flows for playing tones
Understand tone configuration on ATS.