In commissioning of the OSN 8800, when accessing to the equipment via U2000 & also WebLCT, failed to login with error of LCT is disabled.
Upon checking, still failed to login.
After many troubleshooting, found solution
1. Ensure NE Ip is correct
2. Ensure laptop IP is set in accordance with NE Ip (e.g. NE Ip is 220.127.116.11, laptop ip is set to 18.104.22.168)
3. Ensure correct subnet mask Ip
4. Ensure connectivity between Laptop and NE ( perform ping test )
5. Ensure LAN cable type is cross / straight
1. Open Navigator-input NE ip,
2. Login window pop up, input the NE-ID (e.g. 9-55) , username: lct, password: password, tick Force Login
3. Will be login to equipment through Navigator
4. DO NOT close or shut down Navigator
5. Proceed to open WebLCT or U2000, and login is successful
When try to login to OSN8800 / 3800 via U2000 & WebLCT, connection failed with error of LCT login disable
1. The NE was locked out from U2000.
2. Customer or previous engineer had set for local access to be single login.
3. In Navigator, at login screeen, the NE ID and password input will then allow U2000 to connect.If not connect using Navigator first, there is no establishment of authentication connection between laptop and the OSN series equipment
4. Example was, there were two local NE with NE ID 55 and 56. If we login using Navigator by input NE ID 55, in U2000, only NE 55 will able to login, if NE 56 will display LCT login disabled.
This case has happened on sites and many engineers were not aware on this,
However upon discovery of this solution, able to access to OSN 8800 & 3800 without any problem now when perform this method of solution.
This problem and solution is very important as possible of such problem to exist and unable to proceed to commission.
In case of encounter similar problem, on site engineers should take note of this procedure to not face this problem.