When try to discovery L2 link in U2000, We can't find them automatically. But the NEs have been add into U2000 normally.
1. Check the ip address, We try to ping each other between the NE. It can work.
2. check the configuration of router, The globally LLDP is enable too.
3. Start the "U2000 System Monitor" to ensure the Topology management process has been started. We find it is normal.
4. Test the SNMP in U2000,It show "Test successfully". Check the snmp configuration, we find: the snmp is not configed correctly, someone forget to config the LLDP mib:
snmp-agent mib-view included iso-view iso
snmp-agent community read public mib-view iso-view s
nmp-agent community write private mib-view iso-view
snmp-agent packet max-size 3000
5. add the snmp configuration,the L2 link can be discoveryed correctly.
1. The ip address has not bee set correctly.
2. The devices didn't run the LLDP protocol.
3. The U2000 process do not run normally.
4.SNMP configuration is wrong.