we dump the files as following, but it did not help us to reduce the transperfdb database.
1. open the performance dump management--manual dump performance data
2. use the default path, select the end date (earlier than end date will be dump), set "specify granularity" to "dump to files", then click "dump".
1. u2000 can dump the data automatically, please check the setting of the performance dump:
performance-- performance dump management--auto dump setting
2. check the "granularity-based lifecycle" and "maximum disk space occupied by data".
1. open the task management, select: manual dump--performance event manual dump
2. selecte all task, right click, select run at once.
3. select the deadline, use default path, and then click dump. all performance data in the database (later than the deadline) will be deleted.
after checking with the r&d, this is the debug for u2000 v1r2, the problem will be solved in the u2000v1r3spc102, which release nearly july.
the temporarily method to solve the problem like this:
check how many 15m performance data
# select count (*) from transperfdb..teservicepfmlog15m
this command gives us the total record of transperfdb.
running the delete command, waiting for 5 minutes to check the database usage
# delete from transperfdb..teservicepfmlog15m where recordid < 100000
if we have mini free space we cannot delete big amount of the files in one command we can repeat the delete command for many times so the system will not hang on and will work properly.