after installing u2000 v100r002c01spc100 on our hp proliant dl380 server (running win 2003 server) to work as a replacement nms for broadband network, i defined all the dslams ma5600 v3r3c5 we had in n2000 bms, but i faced problem the all the dslam are not giving any information.
then i tried to make ne synchronization for each dslam but the result was negative also.
at the same time i defined ne40 routers, firewalls and switches and all of them are working properly and they got synchronized and we managed to synchronize all the traps and alarms sent by these equipments. but after defining gpons on u2000 we had the same result as dslams.
i checked all the processes related to polling, synchronization and bms and all of them were running properly. then i went to sql server db and i opened the db of the u2000 and qeried:
“select * from bmsdb..bms_gdm_resversiontab where operateid = 16 “:
an.frame.pollmgr 1 35 16 ma5600v300r003c05b010 ma5600v300r003c05bz 35
after discussion with r&d about this operation id = 16 for pollmgr1 of the access equipments we agreed to change the operation id to be 99916 and i restarted the nms and db after changing them from operation id 16 to operation id 99916 then i checked them again:
"update bmsdb..bms_gdm_resversiontab set operateid = 99916 where operateid = 16
“select * from bmsdb..bms_gdm_resversiontab where operateid = 99916 “:
an.frame.pollmgr 1 35 99916 ma5600v300r003c05b010 ma5600v300r003c05bz 35
after that the synchronization issues will be solved.
the synchronization problem is in access equipments db only.
the attached files include the logs.
if bms data in u2000 for access equipments are not synchronized well we have to change the operate id from 16 to 99916 in bmsdb..bms_gdm_resversiontab.