Status of the ISIS protocol on ports is not shown in the NE explorer (Configuration>Control Plane Configuration>IGP-ISIS Configuration>Port Configuration). Even when you try to query the data no rows are displayed. When you try to configure a new port with ISIS, the process comes through, but the interface is not displayed in the table.
This ocurred on iManager U2000 V001R003C00SPC102.
Problem was fixed by restarting the PTN/ATN NE Manager service. To do this follow these steps:
1) Launch "U2000 System Monitor" and log in.
2) In "Process monitor" tab find process named "nemgr_ptn_????". Service name of this process should be PTN/ATN NE Manager_????. (Instead of ???? there will be four numbers)
Warning! During the following operation (steps 3 and 4) maintenance of PTN will not be possible. All PTN devices will not be reachable through U2000 (in the topology view they will go grey and show the disconnection sign). Fortunately steps 3 to 4 take only few minutes to complete.
3) Right click on the process row and select "Stop the process". Wait until the status changes to "Stopped".
4) Right click the stopped process and select "Start the process". Wait until the status changes to "Running".
5) Wait until the PTN devices reconnect with U2000 and check if the problem is solved.
Action of restarting the process should be agreed with customer first.