1. Firstly, we run the EGS2 data collector script on navigator, feedback the result to R&D , afteranalyzing it, they found there was no problem in the board.
2. Secondly, ask the experts on NMS to confirm it, they explained the port status displayed on NMS is according to the query result of SCC, so we need go for SCC experts for deepen analysis.
3. We can use “cfg-get-stam” command to query the port status on navigator, for example,
4. Through checking over all the version of MSTP,MSTP+ and DWDM , we get a conclusion as following:
(1) All versions of MSTP+ and NGSDH R8C02 , partly versions of DWDM are consistent with T2000,but opposite with the interface documents.
(2) NGSDH R9 and later version are consistent with U2000, consistent with the interface documentsSo this problem was caused by the collaboration exception of SCC and NMS.