V2R8 is a mainstream version, it is steady, it is not possible to break out so many problems at the same time, It is confirmed by R&D that it is not a known issue, we suspect it may be an error caused by NMS.
1. Firstly, we run the EGS2 data collector script on navigator, feedback the result to R&D , after
analyzing it, they found there was no problem in the board.
2. Secondly, ask the experts on NMS to confirm it, they explained the port status displayed on NMS is according to the query result of SCC, so we need go for SCC experts for deepen analysis.
3. We can use “cfg-get-stam” command to query the port status on navigator, for example,
LEVEL BID PORT PATH ADMIN AU LPBK
1 29 1 1 1 1 0
Total records :1
Focus on the “ADMIN,AU and LPBK” section, the result could only be 0 and 1 for each section, in this example, SCC would send the 110 to NMS, there are 8 kinds of combination, we define the combination of 110 as “IS-NR” in version V2R8 ，but the NMS display “OOS-AUMA”, so this problem was caused by the collaboration exception of SCC and NMS.
4. Through checking over all the version of MSTP,MSTP+ and DWDM , we get a conclusion as following:
(1) All versions of MSTP+ and NGSDH R8C02 , partly versions of DWDM are consistent with T2000,but opposite with the interface documents.
(2) NGSDH R9 and later version are consistent with U2000, consistent with the interface documents
So this problem was caused by the collaboration exception of SCC and NMS.