1. The service of wakeup was opened in ATS when checking subscriber information. The wakeup time was set in ATS, and ATS send INVITE when the time is expire. So the configuration should be normal.
2. Analysing the message traced, CSCF send 180 Ringing to ATS, than ATS send CANCEL in line 66 of the message.
3. There is one error of 'Wakeup: there is no SDP in the alerting message with 100rel in 180 Ringing' in SIPSL_SIPAPP in 180 Ringing received by ATS.
4. The description is 'The initial offer (SDP) MUST be in either an INVITE or, if not there, in the first reliable non-failure message from the UAS back to the UAC' in the chapter 13.2.1 of SIP protocol RFC3261，so the message of 180 Ringing should take SDP due to there is Require: 100rel in the 180 Ringing. That is 180 Ringing is the first reliable non-failure message Because of it includes Require: 100rel.
5. The message of 180 Ringing was sent by terminal, so the test is normal after the terminal was changed.