U2000V1R2C01 is used for managing customer’s network. One day, customer reported a problem that he cannot login U2000. Error information is: Current server reaches the max connections, create connection failed.
Current server reaches the max connections, create connection failed.
1. Login with admin user, it has the same error. License reaches the max number maybe not the reason, because if the license reaches max number, admin user can force one user to logout, then login itself.
2. We confirm with customer that some uses are working fine with U2000, only new user cannot login. We test that after one user logout, another user can login. We checked the license information, the license capacity of Client Access Amount is 100, and license Consumption is also 100.
3. After confirming with Rnd, we know that one Desktop Service instance can only support 100 client connection at most. If the connection exceed 100, it'll report the error "Current server reaches the max connections, create connection failed." In customer's U2000, we deploy one Desktop Service, so it only support 100 client connection.
4. We explain to customer that the error information is normal because the number of client connection exceed the limitation of Desktop Service and also license max number.
1. The client license reached the max number.
2. U2000 has limitation of connections.