Unable to login to any NE with default username and password (root, password) or even with any newly created NE user name & password. Even when tried to connect to equipment directly on site, still unable to login to NE.
In order to be able to connect to the NE again, we need to do a factory setting on the SCC of the master slave. This will retrieve all the preconfigured data on SCC. Please follow below steps for factory settings:
1. Erase the flash by removing the SCC board and set the jumper on the board to 1011.
2. Reslot the card and wait for 4-12 minutes. (During this time, the PROG indicator will blink in green colour to indicate the process of erasing the data)
3. Remove the SCC board again and now set the jumper to 1010 to erase the BIOS data.
4. Reslot the card and wait for 4-12 minutes.(During this time, the PROG indicator will blink in green colour to indicate the process of erasing the data)
5. Remove the SCC board again and remove all jumpers.
6. Reslot the board again and SCC will be restored to the factory setting.
This could be due to all information are deleted accidently from the SCC causing all memory from internal and external to be lost.
Once the factory setting is done, the NE will be able to be connected again using the default (user: root password: password).