U2000 V1R2C01SPC003 (windows)
When we troubleshooting the U2000 Server, we found that the server could not diplay the alarm which was generated by the device.
The device generated the alarm trap to the server but the server did not display anything.
1. We check the trapbuffer of the device.
2. We check the SNMP setting of the device and U2000.
3. We use Wireshark to confirm the device send the alarm trap to the server.
4. Use netstat -ano|find "162" command to check which process used the port 162.
5. Remember the PID of the process and go to the task manager to end the process.
6. Restart the related process of U2000 trap receiving.
7. The Server could display the alarm successfully.
The trapdispatcher process was stopped.
We doubt the port 162 was used by other program.
How to check the port 162 is available on U2000 Server(windows)?
Use netstat -ano|find "162" command to check which process used the port 162.
Remember the PID of the process and go to the task manager to end the process.