1. During the Upgrade of U2000 V1R3C00SCP102 to be U2000 V1R5C00SPC600 we change the U2000 file directory form Hard Disk Drive C:// to be D:// to be as the standard of installation and due to D:// have more Memory Space.
2. during the installation we steps we select the new path of U2000 installation on drive D://
3. after upgrade done we checked all process are working in normal way .
4. when we tried to install the Client remotly to another Terminal Using CAU faunction (http:// IP
of the server:8080/cau/ ) it was not working .
1- try to install the U2000 client using the Cau faunction .
2- chekc the Command if Cau on the internet exploler .
3- chekc the Internet exploer and the terminal Firewale configuration .
4- check the U2000 Process " cau process" from system monitor
5- Contact R&D and describe the upgrade steps to them to know where is the problem .
6- find the solution to : re-install the Cau's batches.
7- U2000/Common/apacher/bin/uninstallbatch .
8- U2000/Common/apacher/bin/installbatch .
9- Check the Cau Process from System monitor
10-try to install the U2000 client using the Cau faunction .
11- working .
During the Upgrade from U2000 V1R3C00SPC102 to U2000 V1R5C00SPC600 we changed the U2000 installation path and that cause to the database of U2000 has some conflicts and missing of Fucntion roots .
and when we make :
by doing that that cause refresh to the apacher process and make it working again according to the new U2000 installation path without any conflicts .
1. dont change any path of U2000 installation during the Upgrade or during the normal work to avoid any unexpected problem .
2. in case we must change any pathes so we need to do mirro test 1st and get confirmation form R&D.
3. for CAU problem make :