No alarms can be reported to the N2000 for all devices.
1. check configuration of NE
snmp community is consistent with N2000.
snmp-trap agent is configured correctly on port 162 to send traps to IP of server
2. check configuration of BMS
xFTP watcher is configured correctly.
3. check BMS trap receiver, it is not running(check attachment).
4. check running process on server and searching for port 162
c:\netstat -ano | findstr "162" netstat -ano | findstr "162"
we found 1 application snmptrap.exe which is occuping port 162
5. After killing that application from Task manager, problem solved and Trap manager can start normally.
Some external software on the server was running and occuping port 162, so Trap receiver of the server cannot start.