Product: Optix iManager U2000
iManager U2000 Unable to Update the Total Alarms Count on the top notification bar.
Following steps were performed to resolve this problem:
1. Logout the client of iManager U2000.
2. Login the iManager U2000 system moniter and stop the "Fault process".
3. when it stops completely run Fault process again.
4. Login the client again.
5. If issue still persists restart whole iManager U2000 Server.
Following are the possible causes for this problem:
1. Due to Viruses in windows machine.
2. Due to error in installation of iManager U2000.
3. Due to process malfunctioning of iManager U2000.
This issue occured when the workstation awakes from standby mode. Customer started the system standby function on the server work station after one hour, so the workstation goes in standby mode automatically after inactivity of one hour. To avoid this problem it is suggested to turn off the workstation standby mode, and keep it awake always.