In order to invetigate the problem we reviewed the signal flow on U2000 every thing was ok.
after that we made the cross-connection also it succeded so no software problem then we start to review the internal fiber design . the original design is as follows.
after checking all connection we found one mistake during installation, that the fibers from WSM9 to RDU9 were reveresed so now (WSM9 expi port is connected to the other WSM9 AM3) and (RDU9 expo is connected to the other RDU9 DM3 port).
so the connection was changed and preset again the OPA by MDS 6630 and all the lambdas in all direction were preseted succesfuly without any error.