1. Accessing the RTN 950 by Navigator, we could see that the AutoSyncState for the board on slot 8 was DISABLE:
2. We've issued the command "hbu-set-autobatch:8:enable" in order to enable the AutoSync on the board of slot 8:
3. After issuing the command, we've checked the AutoSyncState again and confirmed that now it's enable:
4. In order to confirm that the data between the control boards now is consistent, we've issued the command "hbu-get-backup-info" and could see output as 0x00000000, when trying to issue the previous command "hbu-set-autobatch:8:enable" , we got a message saying the NE is busy, so we concluded that the data was being synchronized between the NEs. After some time, we could see the output of the "hbu-get-backup-info" as 0x00000003:
5. After this modification, the alarm has cleared and the problem resolved, confirmed by customer.