When I am trying to add and enableenable enaenen the STM1/4 optical port in CSHN card of RTN980 using WebLCTV100R003C00SPC102 in Commissioning it fail, since i am not able to activate this port to the board and not accessible any more.
The alarm received from the WebLCT is as follow:
"Not Supported Board Type, error code: 38664"
1. Using another updated version of the WebLCT "WebLCT V100R003C00SPC104" & "WebLCT V100R006C00SPC200" to commission and activate the 2 STM1/4 ports of the CSHN card
Result: can't access the optical STM1/4 ports to activate them, and get the same error code
2. Changing the SFP module of the Optical STM1 port with another one
Result: can't access the STM1/4 optical ports in the CSHN card
Analysis: STM1/4 SFP module is not faulty
3. I tried to login using the Optix navigator, and then using the following command
to activate and enable the 2 STM1/4 ports of CSHN card
Result : optical ports is activated/enabled
4. Trying to access the STM1/4 optical ports using the WebLCT V100R003
Result: STM1/4 Optical ports of CSHN card is accessible and can configure any service over it
I suspect 2 possibly in my process of troubleshooting:
1. The WebLCT communication is faulty.
2. The STM1 optical SFP is faulty, so it is not accessible from the WebLCT.
I would like to suggest that for CSHN - SDH optical port (STM1/STM4) to be enabled/added by default .