After upgrade N2000 from V200R011 to V200R012C05SPC136, users which are not admin can not start task management. Task management can be very important, since customer can check parameter on particular port and can help them to solve problem.
N2000 version is V200R012C02SPC136
You have to check whether operation rights for Task Management are added to some particular users.
You can do it in following ways:
1. Log to N2000 as admin user
2. In System tab, plase choose NMS User Management
3. In NMS User Management, under USer sub-menu, please choose user which have this kind of problem
4. When you choose problematic user, you can see several tabs and one of tab named as Operation rights
5. In operation rights, you have to check whether IPMS Operation set are added.
If thei set is not added in Operation rights, you have to add it in following way:
1. In User Operation right, you have to choose Add.. button
2. Then, new window will appear and you will have to choose Network Management application in Type menu.
3. Sybtype should be All Operation Sets
4. Then you need to mark IPMS Operation sets which contain three Operation Sets
- IPMS Maintainer Operation Set
- IPMS Operator Operation Set
- IPMS Watcher Operation Set
5. And at the last you need to log out from client and log in again, so new Operation Sets apply to user