1. Customer want to detete one cross-connect:(2-15-54ns3-71-1 <-> 2-30-52tqx-203-1).
2. And at the same time the other cross-connect:(2-1-54ns3-71-3 <->2-29-52tqx-202-1).is also miss deleted.Then the service was affect.
3. After a while ,customer create the cross-connect 2-1-54ns3-71-3 <->2-29-52tqx-202-1, then service recover.
1. After analyzing the log file of NE find there is undoubted that the two cross-connect are all deleted for only did one delete operation.
2. We can not find any alarm about SNCP from NMS or NE.
3. Contact RND to analyzing the cross arithmetic, not find any abnormity.
4. Depend on the date and describe from L1,the same phenomenon recurrent in RND lab.
5. The root cause is the cross-connect capabrility reached max of lisence. Actually, when the cross swith to SNCP protect but failed , then the current cross status is deleting but if no verify send it not deleting in deed.If any other operation bing the verfy this cross-connect will miss delete.
1. User did the wrong operation.
2. SNCP protect switch lead this issue.
3. The cross arithmetic has wome mistake.
4. The cross-connect capabrility reached max of lisence
1. If the cross-connect capabrility reached max of lisence, do not do the cross swith to protect.
2. Use command cfg-get-dxc:0,0 to check whether there is deleting status cross-connect, if have need enlarge rhe max of lisence cross-connect capabrility
3. If already miss deleted need create the same cross- connect ASAP.