U2000 started correctly, all processes run normally, all network parameters work (FTP, etc), but when we launch the U2000 datacollector, it does not display any NE that is managed by the NMS.
No alarm reported.
1. Stop process related to Datacollector
2. Download Datacollector.db on /opt/U2000/server/tools/datacollector/dbfile with user root
3. Remove Datacollector.db
4. Login with nmsuser , upload Datacollector.db on /opt/U2000/server/tools/datacollector/dbfile
5. Modify with $ chmod 777 Datacollector.db
6. ls –alt check that first line becomes
-rwxrwxrwx 1 nmsuser nmsuser -----------------------------Datacollector.db
7. start datacollector process,
8. check again.
After invetigation with GTAC and R&D, we've found that the datacollector.db is owned by user "root" so when we connect wth nmuser to the datacolletor, it can not use this file (can not execute neither change). Need to change owner of file datacollector.db.
Follow the procedure.