Service route: Dambulla_1-- Dambulla Main--Hunnas---Kurunegala---Kadawatha_4---UPL8800---Kulugamana_2---Mathale--- Akurana.
1) VC4 Inloop was set in Dambulla-1, Alarms were cleared. It indicated that there were no issues with the that NE.
2) VC4 outloop was set in the Line card in dambulla which is toward to Dambulla_1. Alarms were cleared. It was confirmed there were no issues in the link.
3) As mentioned previously, all the links were tested using loop back.
4) It was identified that Loopback including the link KALA8800--- Kulugamana_2 was not successful.
5) Tx and Rx power of 4 fibers (LMSP) between the link is Ok. So J0 byte was used to check the fiber connection. It was noted there is a mismatch between the Sent J0 byte from Kulugamana_2 to received J0 byte in KALA8800. Mismatch was identified in all four fibers in the NMS. Matching bytes were identified in different fibers. So there was the problem in logical fiber created in NMS.
6) Logical fibers in the NMS were deleted and new logical fibers were created as identified via J0 overhead bytes. Then alarm was cleared.