The user forgets the password of the console port on the USG9100. To clear the password, the user enters BootROM, press Crtl+Z, and delete the configuration file. After the USG9100 is restarted, the password of the console port restores to the default password upon delivery.
1. Enter the BootROM, and press Ctrl+Z to delete the configuration file.
2. Press Ctrl+T, and select erase nand flash.
3. Restart the firewall in blank configuration, and the password restores to default password upon delivery.
1. Restart the USG9100 and enter the BootROM. The configuration file in flash still exists.
2. Format the flash, re-load the version, and restart the USG9100. The configuration file in flash still exists.
3. To prevent the flash file from being invalid, the configuration file of the USG9100 is backed up in nand flash. If the configuration file in flash is lost, it will be rewritten to flash after the USG9100 is restarted.