1. Run the Internet Explorer (IE6.0 or later version) on the maintenance terminal.
2. Enter the IP address http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX in the Internet Explorer address bar. http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX refers to the IP address of the management network port of the VIS6000 controller. Through the IP address, you can download the ISM.
3. Click Forward to or press Enter to go to the ISM – Microsoft Internet Explorer interface.
4. Click Please Setup JRE and the file download dialog box.
5. Click open and the system begins to install the JRE. After the JRE is installed, the maintenance terminal reboots.
6. If the fault persists, seek technical support.
For the details on how to seek technical support, see Contact Channels of Huawei Symantec.
The cause may be the incompatibility with the Java runtime environment (JRE) version.