Black screen, instead of configured video stream, are displayed on the analog wall of the TMS server.
• Check whether the video cable is properly connected. If not, reconnect the video cable.
• If this fault occurs because the Decoding Device Analog Signal Output check box is deselected on Decoding Configuration, you need to check whether this check box is selected for the TMS server.
See"Notes" in attachment.
Possible causes for that the analog wall of the TMS server cannot display video stream are as follows:
• The video cable is improperly connected.
• The Decoding Device Analog Signal Output check box is deselected on Decoding Configuration.
• The configurations of the Decoder Card are incorrect.
• The configurations of the decoder are incorrect.
• The configuration file is incorrect.
• Decoding library files corresponding to the encoder are missing.
• The encoder is faulty.
This fault may occur due to many causes. You need to rectify this fault by complying with the principle of rectifying easy faults before rectifying difficult faults.