The storage space on the NE is insufficient.
1. Login the NE and check the free storage space.
Directory of flash:/
0 -rw- 24555776 Aug 19 2010 10:01:42 svn3000_20100818.bin
60833 KB total (12582 KB free)
2. Check the size of the software to be loaded in the software library of the VSM.
1. Log in to the VSM client and choose Administration > NE Software Management > NE Software Library Management.
2. Click Software in the navigation tree at the left side of the window, select the software to be loaded. The size of the software is shown in the software list at the right side of the window.
3. Compare the free space with the size of the software to be loaded. The free space of the NE is smaller than the size of the software to be loaded.
It is recommended that the free storage space of the NE be 1 MB larger than the size of the software to be loaded.