To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.
Products, Solutions and Services for Enterprise
About Huawei, Press & Events , and More
Smartphones, PC & Tablets, Wearables and More
Products, Solutions and Services for Carrier
Publication Date: 2019-07-04 |
Views: 508 |
Downloads: 0 |
Author: y90002984 |
Document ID: EKB1000011709
1. Check whether the process of the NE is started on the VSM.
1. Log in to the System Monitor.
2. Click the Process Monitor tab, and select the associated process in the Process Name column.
3. If Status of the process is not Running, right-click the process and choose Start the Process from the shortcut menu.
2. On the VSM, reset SNMP parameters for automatic NE discovery.
3. Check whether the type of the NE to be added is the one that the VSM adapts to.
For information about fully supported NEs, see the Product Version Mapping Table.
l The associated process of the NE is not started in the VSM; therefore, the SNMP NE is created as a third-partyICMPNE.
l The read or write community in SNMP parameters on the NE is inconsistent with that on the VSM server; therefore, the SNMP NE is created as a third-partyICMPNE.
l The added NE is not the one that the VSM adapts to. Therefore, the SNMP NE is created as a third-partySNMPNE.
Copyright © 2020 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.