Publication Date: 2012-07-23 | Views: 721 | Downloads: 0 | Author: xwx00004807 | Document ID: EKB1000012060
There are two possible causes:
l Cause 1: The SNMP parameters of the NE are incorrectly set.
l Cause 2: The system object ID (SysOID) of the NE is changed.
l For Cause 1:
1. Log in to the VSM client.
2. In the Main Topology, select the NE and choose Administration > NE Communicate Parameter > NE Access Protocol Parameters from the main menu.
3. In the dialog box that is displayed, modify the SNMP parameter settings and click Test. If the test is successful, the SNMP parameters are correctly set.
l For Cause 2:
If sysoid of the NE changes, the type of the NE changes accordingly. You are advised to delete the NE from the VSM and re-add the NE to the VSM.
1. In the Main Topology, select the NE and click Delete. In the Confirm dialog box, click Yes.
2. Add the NE on the VSM again.