After you use the auto partition tool, the partitions of the OS have no change.
In the disk manager, delete the partitions except the system partition, and then use the auto partition tool to partition again.
1. Restart the server.
2. Log in to the Windows OS as the administrator user.
3. Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Computer Management.
4. In the Computer Management navigation tree, choose Computer Management (local) > Storage > Disk Management.
5. In the partition list, right-click a partition and then select Delete Logical Drive.... Ensure that the partition to be deleted has no important data. All the partitions, except the system partition, can be deleted.
The partition where the virtual memory is cannot be deleted.
6. After deleting these partitions, run the auto partition tool to partition the disks again.