1. NFS client output information: Feb 9 09:21:42 mdud-ms01 kernel: nfs: server 192.168.0.51 not responding, still trying
Modify client loading parameters:
mount -t nfs -o rw,intr,tcp,bg,timeo＝600
1. timeo=60 means 6 seconds, the original parameter is 10, making warning of no responding reported if IO request is not dispending in one second.
2. tcp UDP is default parameter, but TCP is more stable which can help accelerate response.
3. intr allow client operation interrupted, in case console breakdown when the operation on mount point.
4. bg enable uncompleted operations running in background, not to block following operations.
This information emerges when client IO read-write operation timeout. This timeout value can be modified through timeo.
Recommend optimum mount parameters to customers before NFS method mounted.