1. Type \servernamefoldername in start menu, import account and password, as usual, it will pass the certification, but this time ,it can not pass, it says account and password is wrong.
2. Windows7 can not access N8000 file server, only can access NAS server by SSH
1. Type gpedit.msc in cmd.
2. Enter into computer setting/windows setting/security setting/logical strategy/security and find “Network security: LAN Manager authentication level”
3. Modify LAN Manager authentication level to “Send LM & NTLM – use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated”
4. You can access to file server.
1. Account and password is right, and windows can ping NAS server successfully.
2. NAS configuration is right. Analysis and find that we need to configure windows logical strategy to certification.
Usually “LAN Manager authentication level” is Not Defined”