An office site use AD domain account as the certification way. After configure connection parameter and organization unit of the LDAP server, make the synchronization, but the count haves not be synchronized.
The Secospace edition: V100R001C30B02F
1. Firstly, inspect that the communications connected successfully between SM server and AD domain server.
2. According to testing, the parameter configuration at the SM server is correct.
3. Find that the time between SM server and AD domain server is different. Then modulate the time between SM server and AD domain server to be the same.
Then log in to the time configuration interface.
Select “start> setting> control panel”, double-click ”data and time”.
Click “Internet time”.
Choose “synchronize Internet time server automatically”, and import the domain and ip address of the AD domain server on the“ server”
Click “update now”
4. log in to “enter the LDAP synchronization”, click synchronize, and display that synchronize 132 success,0 failure.
The problem is solved.
1. The connection failure between SM server and AD domain server.
2. The false cooperation parameter configuration at the SM server.
3. The different time between two servers.