Terminal Model: 8036
Software Version: VCGV600R480C02B01D007SP04 (Release 3.7.4 2006.10.09)
MCU, RMCC, GK and others core devices installed in the capital cities, and IP networking mode.
Failure Phenomenon: a province HD project, set two R480 (8036) terminals in every sub-venues. Start the debugging process, registered Login GK, and some terminals appear that see far end site is up and down split-screen in the point-to-point call. Cancel GK, and directly use IP point-to-point call, failure phenomenon remains the same.
1. Suspect platform side failure, GK will be canceled and directly use IP address to call, the fault remains. Exclude the platform side failure.
2. Upgrade the terminal software with a same version, fault remains. Replace the software version to VCGV600R480C02B01D006SP04 (Release 3.6.4 2006.09.08), the fault is still here, exclude software failures.
3. When the rate dropped to 768Kor below, the fault disappears. Exclude terminal hardware failure.
4. Contrast check the normal and faulty terminal settings, video protocol set default value is default, view the state of the conference call is answered, the protocol is H.264 50/60 sites. The configurations of the normal and abnormal terminal are same. We didn’t pay attention to it at first, asked the headquarters technical support detail about it, find sometimes H.264 50/60 sites protocol can cause this failure. Set the protocol to H.264, failure can be eliminated.
1. Platform side failure;
2. Terminal software failure;
3. Terminal hardware failure;
4. Parameter configuration error caused.
1. When the rate dropped to 768K or below, the failure be eliminated, you should first think the failure is caused by protocol.
2. When meet a similar failure , pay attention to check the terminal configuration.
1) All terminals (Calling setup - Meeting Setup - High - HD mode) set keep consistent.
2) Video protocol not to use the h.264_50/60sites