1. Uninstall EMC multipathing correctly, and no error reported.
2. Multi paths still can be seen from SCSI and RAID controller in device manager.
3. In the disk driver of device manager, shallow disks on arrays still can be seen. These disks are unavailable but possess driver letters.
1. Uninstall EMC multipathin software in server, and reboot.
2. Change the status of array commpath into disable in EMC storage.
3. Delete DGC Lunz Driver of disk driver, delete redundant links.
4. Delete LUN mapped into server from EMC, reboot server or scan disk again, no shallow disk anymore.
1. When configure EMC storage, one array commpath is in enable status, which is default.
2. It can find links automatically. Even multipathing is deleted in server side, the disk paths are not deleted correcty.
Please follow correct steps when uninstall EMC multipathing.