Certain bureau use our company’s VP2000 as conference TV equipment. One MCU connect 6 meeting places, the city bureau meeting place is main meeting place. All sub meeting place feedback that the sound from main meeting place is too small, even sub meeting place turn up the sound with amplifier, and with noise. Main meeting place can hear sub meeting place normally, sub meeting place can hear each other normally.
Sound console sometimes shows signal overload.
1. Change Mac and find out the sound is still very little, remove Mac malfunction
2. Cable of Mac to sound console is normal through checking, cable head is correctly maded.
3. Sound console is normal by checking
4. Replace sound console’s output port, malfunction stay the same, eliminate the port’s malfunction
5. The cable of console to host is normal through checking, but find out that two side of cable don’t use same making method. One side of sound console is stereo, the other side of host input is that one signal line in stereo is connected with ground line. The right way of stereo turn to single sound channel is don’t connect with the ground line and leave it be, change the connection way, sound become normal, malfunction is solved.
Because main meeting place can hear each sub meeting place normally, and sub meeting place can hear each other normally, we can judge the reason of little sound is on the main meeting place sound output. The reason may be:
1. The ability of Mac’s receiving sound is weakend
2. The cable from Mac to sound console is malfunction
3. Sound console is malfunction
4. The port of sound console output to host is malfunction
5. The cable of sound console output to host decrease too much or cable head is malfunction
6. Host input is malfunction
7. Host voice process board has malfunction