Product and version information: be the same with CSE V100R001C00.
One service node can’t be found by system during automatic deployment.
1. Connect to the switch by serial port, key in display current-configuration, look for the switch’s IP address.
2. In ISM management view, choose “tools”, and choose “Automatic deployment and upgrade > server configuration” in navigation side. Then check the range of DHCP server’s IP address.
3. Check the switch’s IP address and the range of DHCP server’s IP address, we find they are not in the same network segment.
Illumination: there is automatic deployment tool in ISM. We need configuring related information correctly to ensure the connection of the deployment server and storage node during deployment.
4. Change the switch’s IP address to let it be in the same network segment with the range of DHCP server’s IP address.
1) Connect to the switch, do the command of ip address x.x.x.x y.y.y.y. x.x.x.x is the new IP address of switch, y.y.y.y is the new subnet mask of switch, and this subnet mask must be the same with the network management server’s subnet mask.
2) Do quit command.
3) Do save command to save the configuration.
5. Running the “/home/cse/clean.sh” script in the node which is can’t be found, then reboot the device and doing automatic deployment.
?—If the node device can be found during automatic deployment, the problem has been solved.
?-- If the node device can’t be found during automatic deployment, please connect to the R&D engineer.
1. Connect to service node by KVM, do ping. We find that the network communication between this node and network management server is wrong.
2. Check switch, T8000 server and system data node, they are all power on normally. The network line connect normally and the network interface indicator is normal.
3. Do ifconfig eth0 command in this service node, we find it hasn’t been distributed IP address. The service node undistributed IP address during automatic deployment, this makes the communication between node device and network management server wrong. During automatic deployment, node information can’t report to the automatic deployment tool, so it can’t show this node’s information in the automatic deployment tool view.
After the failure of reboot, we need to wait for 30 seconds, then the node device can be found.