The "flow trend diagram" of SIG appears some abnormal problems, such as it have some abnormal concave and convex point, or appears some burr.
The abnormal "Flow trend" can from the following five aspects to carry on the analysis:
1) FLOW SAS device is restarted by artificial or has the phenomenon of abnormal restart.
2) SPS device is restarted by artificial or abnormal restart.
3) As network bandwidth is too small or network connection condition is not stable between SPS device and background device (such as FLOW SAS, SRS), lead to the packet loss of messages between SPS device and background device (management information or data message).
4) The connection between FLOW SAS device and SIG DB is abnormal.
5) SIG DB is too busy, so the FLOW SAS data is blocked when save it to the DB